Upcoming Pulaski Community Events
- Chamber member Remember When officially opened their doors for the season on Monday, April 2nd!
- The ground is officially broken for Phase II of the Red Raider Field of Dreams! Special thanks to the many Chamber business sponsors of this project! #RaiderStrong
- There’s still time to register and support one of our newest Chamber Members at their Ribbon cutting event on Tuesday, April 17th by calling or texting (920) 822-5111
- The 2018 Music in the Park Schedule has been released (details below) – Business sponsorship opportunities are available!
- The planning for the 2018 Community Service Achievement Banquet is almost complete – Tickets are still available at all 3 Pulaski banks and anyone interested in a Table Sponsorship can contact me at the Chamber (email@example.com or (920) 822-4400)
- The Village spring Drug Take Back will be held on Saturday April 28th, 2018 from 8am-12pm at the Pulaski Police Department (585 E. Glenbrook Dr.)
Upcoming Community Events
** The Polka & Booyah event scheduled for this evening in Algoma for theAlgoma Performing Art Center has been postponed due to weather – The new date will be shared when it becomes available.
The Polish Chic-n Grand Opening Week – April 16-20
- Free brewed coffee with purchase of a slice of pie
- $6.00 special: ½ sandwich and cup of soup
- Buy a Frappe or Smoothie and get one ½ off
- Official Chamber Ribbon Cutting at 11 on Tuesday, April 17 (details to rsvp below)
- I would LOVE to see as many Chamber members at this event as possible to show our support of new business in our area! If you are not able to attend, please consider sending another representative from your company to show your support!
- Free Live Music with Shelly & Darren Friday, April 20, 7-10 pm
PCMS ‘Seussical, the Musical’ – 7 pm Friday 4/13 & 4/20, Saturday 4/14 & 4/21 and 2 pm Sunday 4/15 & 4/22
- Tickets are on sale now. Contact Karen FitzGerald at 822-6502 to order
Superintendent Coffee & Conversation – The Polish Chic’N – Tuesday April 17, 7-8:30 am
Polish Chic’n Chamber Ribbon Cutting Event – Tuesday, April 17 @ 11 am
- Please join us as we formally welcome Nora Scray & Jen Hundt Rhoades of The Polish Chic-N Coffee, Gifts and Bistro to our community!
- The ladies will be offering a $6.50 lunch special for Chamber Members that will include a sandwich, salad, soup and freshly brewed coffee (a slice of pie can be added for an additional $1.50)! Please RSVP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (920) 822-5111 (a text to this number works too).
- At this special event we will be trying out new menu items as well as be there for the unveiling of a new service they will be offering businesses following the event!
Council of Catholic Women ‘Soup & Salad Supper’ – ABVM Parish – Tuesday 4/17, 4:30-6:30
- Adults $10, Children 4-12 $4 and 3 & under are Free
Candy Science – Brown County Library Pulaski Branch – Wednesday, April 18, 6-7 pm
- Who knew science could look (and taste!) so good? Join us for all kinds of fun as we play with our leftover Easter candy and do some fun experiments. Science rules!
*Kids under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
Paint on Canvas and Cookies & Canvas – Sunday, April 22nd at 12 pm – Assumption BVM Parish
- Adults $35, participants are welcome to bring a beverage of choice for personal consumption and encouraged to bring an snack to share
- Children’s paint activity $15 – Cookies & Milk included
Google for Business Workshop – Dynamic Designs – Friday 4/27, 7:30-8:30 am
- This is a great opportunity to learn all about the google app and what it can help you within business. Learn to do an on-line presentation (google slides), learn about your email and setting it up, google docs, google calendar, google sheets (like Excel). It is limitless to what you are going to learn in this class. P.S. Breakfast is always included with our training sessions. Can’t attend but maybe you need a speaker for a conference, trade-show or for an in-house departmental learning event, contact Tammy on how you can hire her to help you with your event.
- Limited seating…$25 Sign up now and learn!
3rd Annual Field of Dreams 9-Pin Bowling Tournament – The Gutter – Sat 4/28, 4 pm
- $25 per bowler | Lane Sponsors Needed $200
- All proceeds will be donated toward Phase 2 of the Field of Dreams
- To sign up or inquire about the event, contact: Tracey Szymanski email@example.com (920) 660-6968 or Carolyn Hayward (920) 619-6932
- Checks Payable to: Pulaski High School Athletics, Pulaski High School/Janel Batten A.D. - PO Box 36 - PULASKI WI 54162
Grace Christian Academy Community Dessert Banquet & Cake Auction – Zielinski’s Ballroom – Sat 4/28 5-8:30
- Join us for an entertaining evening including a lively cake auction, Pulaski JAZZ band, silent auction items, and a dessert banquet with presentations by Grace Christian Academy parents & students.
Ties & Tiaras Father/Daughter Dance – Saturday 4/28, 6-9 pm at St. John Lutheran Church
- Please join us for a FREE night of creating memories to cherish. The evening activities include a DJ, a photo booth, snack foods, and fun activities for both fathers & daughters. There will be plenty of dancing, laughing and memory making.
- Various Raffle Prizes for Fathers and Daughters. All who pre-register beginning April 1st receive a free ticket for the raffle. Additional tickets available for purchase at the dance.
- Any male role model is welcome to attend: Dad, Uncle, Grandpa, etc.
2nd Annual MyPulaskiK9 Fund Run – April 29
Brat Seasoning Workshop (FREE) – Country Harvest – Tuesday May 1 at 1:30
- Hooray, Hooray the 1st of May – Outdoor Grilling Starts today!!
- Stop out and join the ladies in a free workshop using a variety of seasonings to make your own brat patties! Class will be making and tasting their grilled creations!
Understanding Suicide: Awareness, Prevention, Hope – New Life Community Church – Wednesday 5/2, 6:30-8
- Doors will open at 6 pm to visit resource tables
- Barb Bigalke, MSW, Suicidologist, and Executive Director and Founder of the Center for Suicide Awareness, will lead the presentation
- Important Topics including: understanding causes, what to do if someone you know is struggling, how to respond to those impacted by suicide and overcoming negative stigma
- Hear From those who: struggled with suicidal thoughts, have loved ones who attempted and lost someone to suicide
- Free Community Event, Refreshments Served
Pulaski Village Wide Rummage Sale – May 4 & 5
- Rummage Sale Ads/Full Map will appear in the May 2nd Edition of the Community Hometown Snapshots newspaper – Deadline to submit is April 25 and ads can be placed over the phone at (888) 774-7744
Pancake & Porkie Breakfast Fundraiser – Pulaski Adult Activity Center – Sunday, May 6
- Mark your calendars! Lots of great raffle prizes!
- Raffle & Breakfast Tickets are available for purchase at The Polish Chic-N any time and at Super Ron’s: Wednesday 4/18, 9 am - 4 pm, Friday 4/20, 9:30 am - 4 pm, Saturday 4/21, 10 am - 1 pm, Wednesday 4/25, 9 am - 4 pm, Wednesday 5/2, 9 am - 4 pm & Friday 5/4, 9 am - 4 pm
Premier Community Bank 2018 Community Service Award presented by the Pulaski Area Chamber of Commerce – Sunday, May 6 starting at 4 pm – Rock Garden Windsor Room
- Tickets available at all area banks – Ticket price is $25 and includes a family style dinner with 2 meat options; Checks can be made out to: PACC
- If your business is interested in Corporately Sponsoring a table for $250 which includes 8 dinner tickets and signage recognition, please contact the Chamber via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (920) 822-4400
Life Line Health Screening – St John’s Lutheran Church – Wed 5/2
- The cost for a Wellness Package is $149.00. You must pre-register. Appointments are limited, so please sign up now by calling 1-800-690-0323 and receive a $10 discount off the package or visit Life Line Screening’s website at www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle or text the word circle to 797979.
Music in the Park – 6:30 pm Sundays – Memorial Park (if inclement weather, moved to Cocktales)
- * Concerts are presented by Pulaski Area Community Education, Pulaski Area Chamber of Commerce and the Pulaski Community Band – Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact Mark Heck at (920) 822-6051
- June 17: Naked Truth (Acoustic Pop)
- June 24: Sarah & Pat (Soft/Classic Rock)
- July 1: KNX Party Band (Country/Polka)
- July 8: The Community Choir (Concert Choir)
- July 15: Tae (Singer/Songwriter)
- July 22: The Community Band (Concert Band)
- July 29: Tim2Duo (Classic Pop/Rock & Country)
- August 5: NEW Dixie Ramblers (Dixieland)
- August 12: The Blend (Bluegrass/Classic Rock)
- August 19: TBD
Pulaski Street Market – Mondays starting June 25th through October 1st
12th Annual Pulaski Sports Booster Golf Outing – July 13, 9 am – Crystal Springs Golf Course
Pulaski Polka Days – Thursday, July 19 – Sunday, July 22
SAVE THE DATE: Pulaski Area Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic – Tuesday 8/7, 9 am – Crystal Springs Golf Course
Optimist Club Annual Car Show – Mountain Bay Plaza – Sunday, September 16th
Not a Pulaski Area Chamber of Commerce member yet? Please email us at email@example.com and we can get you the benefits of membership as well as an application – All Chamber members are able to submit information to be published in this weekly communication!